2021-09-04
Appearance
Performance
Attitude
sexy, erotic
Atmosphere
relaxed, quiet

The Juicy Details

Enjoyed my visit, recommend her and I will likely repeat.

General Details

Joy2 is pretty with a great, slim figure. Shapely legs, tight small ass. Perfect B cup with small eraser nipples. Enjoyed my visit, recommend her and I will likely repeat.

Arrangements were easily made, led to a familiar apt complex that is nice. Joy2 opened the door and led me to the bedroom. A little kiss greeting, we then headed to the ritual blue toast and shower. I do like a nice shower - she cleaned me up nice. No preview, but still fun. Once back in the bedroom, we started kissing and fondling. She started with a very nice BBJ on the side of the bed - then continued with me laying down. At my request, she spun around to 69 - she was very clean. Loved spreading her lips with my thumbs, grabbing her ass cheeks with my hands, licking her until she started twitching :) She starts to pull away - then settled over my cock and slid me in reverse cg. Damn, that is a great time. Using her ass checks to guild her up and down on me! After a bit - switched to mish with her legs up by her shoulders, kissing, pumping, her perfect little tits jiggling with the rhythm - I finally blew. Wow, that was satisfying!

Joy2 was very attentive with cleanup, made sure I was happy as I got dressed, collected my things and headed for the door. A bit more kissing to say goodbye.

I will definitely repeat with this jewel.

Reviews (2)

DATE FLOWERS APPEARANCE /
PERFORMANCE
Sep 04 Joy2
in WLA
8 /
Sep 04 Tina
in K town
9 /

Booker Gray's Profile

Name: Booker Gray
Email: bookergray789@gmail.com