2021-09-04
Appearance
Performance
Attitude
Wants to Please
Atmosphere
Clean & sexy

The Juicy Details

I am happy I met Tina. She gave me a wonderful experience. I will repeat.

General Details

The moment I entered, she gave me a kiss and hug. I knew this was going to be good. When she disrobed, I was happy to see a slender body, with no tattoos, and breasts that are a dream come true. If these are bolt-ons, they are the best. Brushed and mouth washed and into shower. She gave the a great preview bbbj. Her body is firm and she gave me a dfk that I won't forget. Onto the bed and she does not waste time. She goes straight to bbbj and I believe this is her best skill. I got hard quicker than usual. I asked for ball sucking and she did a great job on those. I wanted to start. on with the cover and oil to lube up. I started pounding hard on mish. She takes it well. I was making a loud slapping sound. She is tight. I went to doggy and realized how slender she is. She made me look bigger than I am in that view. She rode me cg and I came. From start to finish lasted a while. She washed up and gave me a warm towel cleaning. She immediately starts playing with me limp to get me hard again. I knew she was game for another round. She got me hard with that bbbj and I asked her for bbbjcim and she complied. What is great is that she doesn't stop when I'm done cumming. She continues bbbj slowly.... that is not common. What a rush. Highly recommend.

Reviews (2)

DATE FLOWERS APPEARANCE /
PERFORMANCE
Sep 04 Joy2
in WLA
8 /
Sep 04 Tina
in K town
9 /

Booker Gray's Profile

Name: Booker Gray
Email: bookergray789@gmail.com